North Allegheny Gold Card Club
What is the Gold Card Club?
North Allegheny School District residents aged 60 and over are invited to join the District’s Gold Card Club! The Gold Card Club membership provides free admittance to most NA school activities, athletic events, musicals, and plays.
How to Apply for a NA Gold Card
If you know of someone that meets the criteria for a North Allegheny School District Gold Card, they may get their membership card by visiting the Central Administration Offices at 200 Hillvue Lane any time Monday through Friday from 8-4 p.m. Proof of age and residency is required (e.g. Driver’s License, PA ID Card, US Passport).
NA Gold Card Member Benefits
Gold Card Members may use their card as admission to musicals and plays on the designated Gold Card member performance date.
- North Allegheny Senior High School typically produces a musical in both the fall and the spring. Musicals are often in November and late February or early March.
- North Allegheny Intermediate High School students produce plays, typically in October and February.
- North Allegheny Middle Schools usually perform a musical in early December.
Various clubs and organizations throughout the District will plan events for Gold Card Club members. Information about events will be included in our email communications. In past years, opportunities have included our NAI Community Kitchen, where members are invited to cook meals with our students, and the NASH Senior Citizen Prom.
NA Gold Card members may use their ID as an admission ticket to all regular-season athletic events. For schedules, visit our athletics website at https://athletics.northallegheny.org.
The Baierl Center, located on the campus of the North Allegheny Senior High School adjacent to Newman Stadium, offers a variety of amenities that are available for complimentary use by NA Gold Card members. These include an indoor fitness center and an indoor track.
- During the school year, the Baierl Center is open to members Monday through Friday: 5:00-7:00 a.m. and 6:00-9:00 p.m., and Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. The Center is closed on Sundays.
- For additional information, call 724-934-7238.
At the start of each school year, North Allegheny publishes an activities calendar that highlights District-wide activities, arts, and athletic events. For a full list of North Allegheny activities and events, visit our website at www.northallegheny.org/calendar. Please note that dates and events are subject to change and updates will be provided on our website.
NA Gold Card Communication
The North Allegheny Communications Department sends approximately 3-4 Gold Card Club emails per year. Emails are usually sent at the start of each school year, in December, and January. Additional emails may be sent pending activity announcements.
- Email communication is sent to the email address that members share during registration.
- Check out the emails sent this school year!
- If you have any questions about Gold Card Club communication, please email CommunicationsDept@northallegheny.org.