School Board Meeting Schedule
The Board of School Directors meets in the Board Room at the Central Administrative Offices at 7:00 p.m. All currently scheduled meeting dates are listed on this page.
- August 17, 2022 – Special Meeting/Work Session
- August 24, 2022 – Regular Meeting
- September 21, 2022 – Combined Meeting
- October 19, 2022 – Special Voting Meeting/Work Session - (held at A.W. Beattie)
- October 26, 2022 – Regular Meeting
- November 16, 2022 – Combined Meeting
- December 7, 2022 – Reorganization Meeting
- December 14, 2022 – (Combined Meeting) - Work Session/Regular Meeting
- January 18, 2023 – Work Session
- January 25, 2023 – Regular Meeting
- February 8, 2023 - Special Meeting
- February 15, 2023 – Combined Meeting
- March 15, 2023 – Combined Meeting
- April 12, 2023 – Work Session
- April 19, 2023 – Regular Meeting
- May 3, 2023 – Work Session
- May 10, 2023 – Regular Meeting
- June 12, 2023 (Monday) – Combined Meeting
Community members who are interested in speaking at a meeting are requested to reserve time in advance and must be in attendance. Speakers that register at least 24 hours in advance of a meeting will be given five minutes to speak. After that time, speakers will be given two minutes to speak. Names will be called in the order that requests were received. After everyone who registered in advance has spoken, the opportunity will be given to any resident of the District who wishes to speak for up to two minutes. Virtual attendees will be unable to speak.
To register to speak, please email the School Board Secretary, Ahlam Weidman, at email@example.com. It will be necessary to give a topic and to be a resident of the District. When called upon to speak, individuals will be asked to provide their full name and address.
Availability of Materials
The North Allegheny School District Budget Book for the current school year is available for review at the Central Administrative Offices or at Northland Public Library. For more information, please call the Office of the Board of School Directors at 412-369-5419.