ELEMENTARY ADVISORY COMMITTEE (EAC)
The goals of the Elementary Advisory Committee are:
- To provide two-way communication between representatives of the elementary community, and the Assistant Superintendent of Elementary Education, for the benefit of the elementary school community.
- To inform the Assistant Superintendent of Elementary Education of the views of parents on matters of current interest.
- To enable the Assistant Superintendent of Elementary Education to draw upon the resources and advice of parents in decision-making.
- To gain information (reflection of community interest) about the Elementary programs in the School District through committee study (program presentations, panel discussions, etc.).
2023-2024 MEETING DATES & TIMES
All meetings are from 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the CAO Board Room.
- September 28 (combined meeting with EAC and SAC)
- November 3
- January 24 (combined meeting with EAC and SAC)
- March 8
- May 1 (combined meeting with EAC and SAC)
CONTACT THE EAC COMMITTEE
Name School Gina Anetakis HES Rich Angeletti MES Laura Czekaj IES Sara Ecker IES Kerry Handron MCK Tam Ho MCK Brittany Kregiel MES Jennifer Porco FES Travis Reich PES Erica Seals BWE Amy Shepard FES Matthew Taurasi PES Carrie Wirth BWE