Superintendent/Parents Liaison Committee (SPLC)
The Superintendent/Parents Liaison Committee (SPLC) shall:
- Provide two-way communication between representatives of the community, and the Superintendent, for the benefit of the community.
- Inform the Superintendent of the views of parents on matters of current interest.
- Enable the Superintendent to draw upon the resources and advice of parents in decision-making.
- Gather information about the School District through committee study.
All meetings will be held from 9:30-11:00 a.m. in the NASD Board Room, 200 Hillvue Lane, Pittsburgh, PA 15237.
- September 7, 2022
- November 2, 2022 (Combined Meeting)
- February 1, 2023
- March 15, 2023 (Combined Meeting)
- May 3, 2023 (Combined Meeting)