Employment with North Allegheny School District requires background clearances as regulated by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
New applicants must also complete the required Act 168 disclosure release prior to employment.
- Pre-Employment Sexual Abuse/Misconduct Disclosure (Act 168)
- Act 168 Procedures
- Act 168 FAQ
The following clearance and certifications are required and must be updated every five years.
- Act 126 Mandated Reporter Training: Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse
- Act 34 Pennsylvania Criminal History Record Check
- Act 151 Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Act 114 Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI fingerprinting)
- The Pennsylvania Department of Education has partnered with IDEMIA to provide a secure capture and transmission of applicants’ fingerprints at IdentoGO Centers. IdentoGO Centers are located throughout Pennsylvania.
- Visit the IdentoGO website to register online.
- To look-up your service code, select
- Pennsylvania (for the State/Program for your ORI)
- PDE (for the Agency)
- PDE School Districts or Volunteer (for the Reason for Fingerprinting)
- The Service Code for PDE School Districts should be 1KG6XN – verify at the top of the page that it states PDE-School Districts.
- The Service Code for PDE Volunteers should be 1KG6Y3 – verify at the top of the page that it states PDE Volunteer.
- If the fingerprints are processed under the incorrect code, the results cannot be transferred to another state agency. The applicant must start the process over and pay for the background check again.
- Applicants must pre-register with an IdentoGO Center. For locations and hours of operation, visit uenroll.identogo.com.
- The clearance costs approximately $30 and provides an unofficial result to the applicant.
- Submit the UEID to Human Resources.