Welcome to Mrs. Karagory's First Grade
I am thrilled to be your child's teacher for the 2019-2020 school year! We are going to have an amazing time learning and growing together!
I mainly use Seesaw for picture postings, announcements, and many other exciting things. If you need anything sooner, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm looking forward to a GREAT year!
Mrs. Karagory :-)
- 10 sharpened pencils (preferably yellow TICONDEROGA brand)
- 2 pink erasers
- Highlighters (2 different colors)
- 8 glue sticks
- 24 pack of crayons*
- Sharpened colored pencils*
- 1 pack of washable markers*
- 6 EXPO brand dry erase markers
- 2 boxes of tissues for classroom
- 1 two-pocket folder labeled with their name on it
- Headphones that go over their ears *NOT EARBUDS*
- (please label with their name) use a label or masking tape
- Stylus (we will use these with our new iPads)
- PLEASE BUY HEADPHONES INSTEAD OF EARBUDS, THEY WORK SO MUCH BETTER AND ARE MORE COMFORTABLE FOR THE KIDDOS. THANK YOU!
*Please empty crayons, colored pencils, and markers into separate Ziploc baggies labeled with your child’s name. You do not have to label the individual items. Do not send any binders or pencil boxes, please!
We go through a lot of the following items. If you are able to donate any of them, the class would appreciate it!
Voluntary Items Needed for Our Classroom:
Mrs. Tiffany Karagory, M.EdEmail: email@example.comPhone Number: 724-935-4044Ext. 18117 Room: 117/1E
- Kleenex (For all our runny noses!)
- Ziplock Baggies (Large and Small)
- Clorox Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer with a PUMP (Please make sure it says alchohol free!)
- Extra EXPO brand dry erase markers