• Transportation Forms

    Bus Stop Change Request Form

    Each year, the District receives hundreds of requests to move bus stops for a variety of reasons (parent/student work schedules, walking distance too far, ride too long, can't see the stop from my house, etc.). Bus stop changes for these reasons cannot be accommodated. Bus stops are determined based on considerations of safety and efficiency.

    All requests are reviewed by the Transportation Department. Those submitting requests will receive a response once a decision has been made.

    Access the Bus Stop Change Request Form

    Application for Alternate Bus Stop

    There are situations where students under 12 need to be picked up or dropped off at a location other than their primary bus stop. This form needs to be filled out if your student will be picked up or dropped off at a location other than your home address. The alternate address must be located on an established bus route in the school attendance and session area to which the student is assigned. The schedule must be consistent every week. View more details about this type of transportation.

    Example: A parent/guardian works Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. The student will be brought home on Mondays and Tuesdays and taken to the childcare provider or daycare on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.

    Access the Application for Daycare/Babysitting Transportation

    Shared Custody Form

    This form is for families with court-ordered shared custody of a student. Both parents must live within the borders of North Allegheny School District to have an additional stop.

    Request Form For Busing For Shared Custody Arrangements

    Act 372 - Non-Public School Request Form

    The Transportation Department will provide transportation for any eligible student who is a legal resident of North Allegheny School District to and from:

    • charter schools.
    • non-public schools.
    • parochial schools
      • These schools are not operated for profit, are certified by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, and are located within 10 miles by nearest public highway from any border of the District.

    Students who attend private, charter, parochial, and non-public schools must complete a request for transportation form each school year and for each student in order to receive transportation from NASD. View more details about this type of transportation.

    Request for Transportation Under Act 372 for Non-Public School Students