You can use either your District-issued iPad or a non-district device to read all of our ebooks at home!
- You will first need to sign into TigerID.
- From your dashboard in TigerID, choose Sora.
- Now select North Allegheny School District from the select your school menu and click on Sign in using North Allegheny School District.
- Don't be alarmed if you are taken back to TigerID and asked to sign in again.
- Make sure your account is connected Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh/Northland Library. You do not have to have a Northland Library card to do this. TigerID will give you access to these books.
- Under Explore on the left side of your screen, you should see Allegheny Intermediate Unit 3. Click on that.
- If Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh is not listed, click on +Add a Library.
- Search for Northland and then click on This is My Library.
- You must be signed in through Allegheny Intermediate Unit 3 first, otherwise, it will ask you for your public library card number.
- Now, click on Search for a Book at the top of your screen.
- Make sure that the Search all of my libraries box is checked.
- You should see ebooks from both Allegheny Intermediate Unit 3 and Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh.
- To borrow the ebook, click on Borrow. You can also put a book on hold if it isn't available right now.
Please see Ms. Falkner or Mrs. Mautino if you have any problems or questions.