- Attend the Activities Fair.
- Get involved in extra-curricular activities.
- See your counselor and review your current academic and elective choices.
- Review the Naviance Program with your counselor and parents. Check out college entrance requirements.
- Start developing a resume by keeping a scrapbook of your accomplishments including articles about yourself, awards that you have won, and activities in which you have participated.
- Attend the North Pittsburgh College Fair in October at LaRoche College.
- Meet with your counselor to review grades and second semester schedule.
- Use Naviance to research careers and colleges.
- Research colleges and college entrance requirements.
- Make a list of possible schools.
- Visit your counselor and ask to review your grades.
- Attend second semester sports assemblies and activities meeting. Get involved!
- Look into volunteer opportunities that will expand your interests and skills. Check the volunteer board outside of the counseling office.
- Plan courses for 10th Grade.
- Check admissions requirements against course selection.
- Use Naviance to search for admissions information.
- Visit your counselor and ask for SAT/ACT Prep information.
- Check reverse verifications for 10th grade courses.
- Ask a counselor for summer program information.
- Begin to explore SAT/ACT prep programs.
- Continue to prepare for SAT/ACT college entrance exams.