Celebration Book Club
Peebles' Celebration Book Club allows family and friends to donate a book to PES library in honor of a special person in their life. You can donate a book to recognize any memorable event such as a birthday, holiday, tradition, award recognition, extracurricular achievement, or in memory of a loved one.
How do I participate?
- Access the Amazon Wish List: Peebles Celebration Book Club
- Help your child select a book from the list.
How do I order?
Order through Amazon
- Select: This Item is a Gift.
- Select: Gift Registry Address (this will ship the book directly to Peebles).
- When prompted to enter a free personalized gift message, please add:
- your student's name
- name of the person(s) who is donating the book
- Complete the Celebration Book Club form. Since we have received books from Amazon that did not include the gift message, this will ensure speedy delivery of the book to your child.
Purchase the book at the location of your choice
- Purchase the book and deliver it to Peebles.
- Complete the Celebration Book Club form.
What Happens Next?
After the book arrives at Peebles Library:
- It will be processed and a Celebration Book Club bookplate will be affixed to the inside of the front cover.
- Your student will be the first to borrow and read this new library book.
Please contact Mrs. Sterling (email@example.com) if you would like to purchase a book that is not on this list or if you have any questions! :-)