To be considered for employment, North Allegheny School District requires all applicants to apply online through the Applicant Tracking, formerly Applitrack, application process. The District does not accept hard copies of applications or email inquiries with resumes and hiring information attached. Only complete, submitted applications will be considered for interviews.
Key Notes Regarding the Application Process
- Files are maintained for twelve months from application date and available to update.
- Clearances are not required to apply for an open position. However, if you have them a section is provided for you to upload your current documents. Clearances are required when an offer of employment is extended to a candidate, and the offer is contingent on the successful candidate obtaining current clearances.
- Act 168: Sexual Misconduct Abuse Disclosure Release forms are not needed to complete the application process.
- You do not have to complete your application in one session. You can edit your account at a later date and add missing components.
- Once you have properly submitted your application, you should receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, you did not apply for the position and will not be a candidate for consideration.
- Your file will be sorted into "pools" and considered each time the need for a position becomes available and is consistent with your areas of interest and credentials. These "pools" are generally used when an emergency situation arises to fill a position on a temporary basis. Pools can be areas of certification (biology) or supplementals (soccer). Pools should not be confused with Job Postings.
- If you are interested in applying for a specific position which has been posted, you must select the job vacancy you are interested in, and click the orange "apply" button in the AppliTrack job posting. You must do this for each position in which you want to apply.
- Only contracted employees of the District are considered internal applicants. Long-Term Substitutes, Day-to-Day Substitutes, Temporary Employees, and Coaches are not contracted employees, and should apply as external applicants.
- If you have completed the PA Educator application, it is still necessary for you to complete the North Allegheny application process in order to be considered for an interview with the District.