Key Notes Regarding the Application Process
- Files are maintained for twelve months from application date and available to update.
- You do not have to complete your application in one session. You can edit your account at a later date and add missing components. Only complete, submitted applications will be considered for interviews. Paper documents will no longer be accepted.
- Once you have properly submitted your application, you should receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, you did not apply for the position and will not be a candidate for consideration.
- Your file will be sorted into "pools" and considered each time the need for a position becomes available and is consistent with your areas of interest and credentials. These "pools" are generally used when an emergency situation arises to fill a position on a temporary basis. Pools can be areas of certification (biology) or supplementals (soccer). Pools should not be confused with Job Postings.
- If you are interested in applying for a specific position which has been posted, you must select the job vacancy you are interested in, and click the orange "apply" button in the AppliTrack job posting. You must do this for each position in which you want to apply.
- Only contracted employees of the District are considered internal applicants. Long-Term Substitutes, Day-to-Day Substitutes, Temporary Employees, and Coaches are not contracted employees, and should apply as external applicants.
- If you have completed the PA Educator application, it is still necessary for you to complete the North Allegheny application process in order to be considered for an interview with the District.
Please see the following post for the Northern Area Substitute Teacher Service Consortium.
NOTE: This is not an opening at North Allegheny School District. Applications cannot be submitted through the AppliTrack Application Process.
The Northern Area Substitute Teacher Service Consortium, consisting of the Avonworth, Hampton, North Allegheny and Northgate School Districts, is looking to fill a part-time Administrative Assistant position, 10 month/ 20 hours/week beginning August 7, 2017, $15.50/hour with no benefits.
Minimum requirement: High School Graduate or higher, computer and organizational skills are a must.
Interested candidates should send letter of interest and resume by July 11, 2017 to
Bradley Waters, Director of Fiscal Management
Avonworth School District
258 Josephs Lane
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
or email response to email@example.com. EOE