1. Put the words in abc order.
2. Write a story using as many words as you can from your spelling list.
3. Write each spelling word 5 times.
4. Use scrabble tiles to spell the words.
5. Make a mini dictionary with word, picture, and meaning.
6. Make riddles with the spelling words as the answers.
7. Find spelling words in a dictionary and write their meaning.
8. Make spelling flash cards.
9. Divide words into syllables.
10. Write a silly sentence using as many spelling words as you can.
11. Cut letters from magazines to spell the words.
12. Have a family member print the spelling words leaving out the vowels. Then fill in the vowels.
13. Take a practice test.
14. Make a word search.
15. Write spelling words by scrambling the letters, then unscramble them.
16. Write a sentence for each word.
17. Write each spelling word on two index cards and play a game of concentration.