Department of Information TechnologyWelcome to the Department of Information Technology.The mission of the Office of Information Technology is to provide students and staff with technological resources to ensure the seamless integration of technology into curriculum and operations for the learning community.
The Office of Information Technology is responsible for the following:
Please see the departmental links for more information.IT Help DeskNorth Allegheny School District200 Hillvue LanePittsburgh, PA 15237Phone: 412-369-5849
- Providing functional hardware and software that is maintained and supportable.
- Providing the necessary security by restricting access to unauthorized websites, backing up all data activity daily, and ensuring all software used on District computers is properly licensed.
- Properly installing hardware and software in all District facilities.
- Developing and implementing annual updates to the District’s Technology Plan.
- Providing Help Desk technical support in addressing all relevant questions associated with hardware and software problems.
- Troubleshooting problems related to the deployment and implementation of technology throughout the District.
- Providing the necessary telecommunication hardware and software to support all District personnel.