2021-2022 Back to School Planning Committee
- In February 2021, the District formed a Back to School Planning Committee for the 2021-2022 School Year. Members of this committee include NASD Executive Council, School Administration, North Allegheny Federation of Teachers, Committee Groups: Elementary Advisory Council (EAC), Secondary Advisory Council (SAC), Superintendent’s Parents’ Liaison Committee (SPLC), Student Services Advisory (SSA), Health Services, and Medical Community. Additionally, back-to-school-related topics have been discussed with entire committee groups during regular meetings.
- For the 2021-2022 school year:
- North Allegheny School District will maximize in-person learning while providing a safe environment for students and staff.
- North Allegheny School District will offer a flexible learning environment through the NA Cyber Academy.
- North Allegheny School District will collaborate with the community to encourage two-way communication and distribution of timely information.