Right to Know
To submit a request for information to the North Allegheny School District, a United States citizen must:
- Do so in writing with sufficient specificity to enable the District to ascertain which record is being requested.
- Use the form provided by the District or the form provided by the Pennsylvania Office of Open Records.
- Submit the form to the NA Open Records Officer in one of four ways:
- In person at the Central Administrative Offices, 200 Hillvue Lane, Pittsburgh, PA 15237.
- By mail to the same address, to the attention of the NA Open Records Officer.
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By fax to: 412-369-5895.
The policy of the North Allegheny Board of School Directors relative to Right to Know Requests is available for review. The current fee schedule relative to the provision of records upon request is available for review.
Right to Know Files & Information