Grading and Homework Policy
Grading Policy: Classroom Guidelines:
100-90 = A 1. Be prompt.
80-89 = B 2. Be prepared.
70-79 = C 3. Be productive.
60-69 = D 4. Be polite.
· Students will accumulate points on in-class assignments, homework, quizzes, tests, and daily points.
· Students can earn five points daily for attendance, behavior, completed work, participation, and homework. These points are incorporated into quarterly total points.
· Students can redo any failed test or quiz if arrangements are made outside of class time before the end of the grading period.
Late Homework Assignments:
- Those not completed by the due date may be turned in the following day for 1/2 ½ credit.
· Students should check Tyler/Gradebook frequently for current grades.
Extra Assistance for All Students:
- Students are welcome to work with me before school. during homeroom, and/or activity period by appointment basis based upon my availability.