- We have library on Thursday. Please remind your child to have their library books with them each Thursday.
- Gym day is Friday. Your children need to wear appropriate clothing and sneakers. Please refer to the integrated arts schedule to see which Mondays your child has gym. Integrated Arts Schedule
- All instruments must go home nightly. Please remind your child of this. (Band and orchestra ensembles meet onThursday.)
- Chorus is Thursday Monday.
- Spelling and DOL tests are each Friday unless noted otherwise.
- Practicing math facts is essential. Reflex math is used daily. There will be a 2 minute timing each Friday.
- Writing grades can be viewed in the parent portal. Please keep in mind that letter grades are not given for writing. Instead the children will be assessed using marking indicators. The scores will be used to determine what marking indicators are earned.
- There is no school on Monday, October 8. Enjoy the day with your child.
- We leave for Camp Kon-O-Kwee on Wednesday, October 10 and return on Friday, October 12. Please refer to the KOK presentation for additional information. Camp Kon-O-Kwee Presentation
- Group pictures as well as make-up pictures are Friday, October 19.
- There is no school on Monday, October 29. Enjoy the three day weekend.
- The Halloween parade is Tuesday, October 31 at 2:15. A letter will be coming from Dr. Thornton and Ms. Fields regarding costumes.
- There is no school on Monday, November 5 andTuesday,November 6 due to parent conferences. A short form will be coming home for you to complete prior to conferences. This will help us to use our time efficiently, and ensure that I address your questions and/or concerns.
- The Veteran's Day program will be held on Friday, November 9.
- Thanksgiving break begins Thursday, November 22. School resumes Tuesday, November 27. Enjoy the holiday with your family!
- The holiday shop will be Thursday, November 29.
Last Modified on September 7, 2018