Study Guide Chapter 11 TEst
The student will be able to:
1. Find areas of triangles, parallelograms, rectangles, squares, trapezoids, rhombuses, and kites.
2. Use ratios to find areas of similar figures. Square the ratio for area.
Cube the ratio for volume.
3. Find circumference and arc length for a circle.
4. Find area and area of the sector for circles.
5. Find areas of regular polygons using the apothem and the perimeter.
6. Find surface area and volume for the following 3-dimensional solids: