Your Guide to Greatness!!!If you want to be great, you will........1. FIND A CONSISTENT PLACE TO PRACTICE.
2. PRACTICE over 100 minutes each week
3. FIX YOUR POSTURE AND YOUR LEFT HAND before you play each piece.
4. PRACTICE IN FRONT OF A MIRROR.....you will be able to SEE what is going well and what needs to be fixed!!
5. ALWAYS WORK TO IMPROVE YOUR BOW HOLD and your TONE.
6. NEVER, EVER GIVE UP.....Always remember that practice makes everything easier.
7. DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK FOR HELP! If you are frustrated and things aren't working, ask your teacher for help.8. SEEK OUT A GOOD PRIVATE TEACHER...if they are good they will push you to do great things and make things possible that may seem impossible to you!! A good private teacher is PRICELESS...they will be your guide to greatness. If you need help finding a good private instructor, please do not hesitate to ask your school string teacher for assistance.9. REMAIN POSITIVE.....realizing that as you move forward with your technical development that it is normal for the road to get a little bumpy.....stay the course!!!