1D Supply Listfor In-Coming Students
Please send in the following supplies on the first day of school for your child to keep in his/her desk for daily schoolwork:
Please make sure each item is clearly marked with your child's name. The clear plastic shoe box and the 3 ring binders are the most important items on the list. The plastic shoe box is the "drawer" where they will keep all of their supplies. This fits next to their books and will help keep their desk neat. Since they will have the drawer, they will not need a pencil box or case of any kind. Please don't send one to school with your child. For the first day of school, you may pack the drawer with all of their supplies including the lid. They'll take the lid off at their desk and put the lid into their locker for safe keeping.
- 1 clear plastic “Sterilite” 6 qt shoe box with removable lid, (found at Target, WalMart, Kmart) without side “locks”
- 1 1" 3 ring binder, any color, with clear "protective front pocket" on the outside
- 1 6 pack glue sticks – we go through them quickly!
- 1 pair of child-size scissors, labeled with your child’s name
- Crayons (the school will provide the standard 8 pack, but most students prefer a larger box with a broader spectrum of colors)
- 5 sharpened pencils
- 1 “chunky” pink eraser
- 1 hand-held pencil sharpener
- 1 yellow highlighter
- 1 large box of tissues
- 1 black Expo marker
*Please note: I will provide inserts for the 3 ring daily communication binder