The North Allegheny School District has implemented contact tracing for those individuals in our community diagnosed with COVID-19.
The health of students and staff is our primary concern. If you feel that you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please contact your healthcare provider.
- Anyone in close contact with the individuals that tested positive for COVID-19 was immediately notified via email and school messenger phone call.
- Active cases are counted as active during the known infectious period of the confirmed COVID-19 case.
- *A case may span across multiple buildings or departments. In this instance, the case is recorded in the student or employee’s home building.
What’s Not Reflected On This Tracker:
- The number of students or staff out awaiting results from a COVID-19 test.
- The number of staff and students in quarantine due to a case within their family or personal life.
- The number of staff and students absent because of seasonal illness or other reasons.
COVID-19 Tracker Will Not Be Updated 11/25 - 11/27
- In observance of the Thanksgiving holiday, NASD will not communicate any new cases from Wednesday, November 25 at 3:00 p.m. through Friday, November 27 at noon. During this time, the COVID-19 tracker will not be updated.
- While the District may not be reporting cases on these days, please report a positive test result (details below) to help the District monitor the spread of COVID-19. Cases that become known during the holiday break may have an impact on a student’s return to the hybrid phase of In-Person Instruction on December 1, 2020.
- If a staff member or student receives positive COVID-19 test results between Wednesday, November 25 at 3:00 p.m. through Friday, November 27 at noon, please contact:
- Dr. Joseph Sciullo, Director of Student Services at 412-215-4151 or
- Mrs. Bridgett Bilenski, Health Services Department Chair at 412-312-0948