Below is information to request transcripts for CHS classes.
La Roche University
University of Pittsburgh
Office of the University Registrar: www.registrar.pitt.edu/transcripts.html or call 412-624-7635.
- Helpful hints when submitting an order online:
- Place your transcript request on or after July 1st. Waiting until this date will insure that teachers have submitted all grades for processing to transcripts. If you need to request your transcript before July 1, select the grey “Hold For Grades” button. This will insure that a blank transcript will not be sent.
- Go to the Registrar’s page. Under "I'm a Former Student," click the link "Order Transcript."
- Create an account with an e-mail address and a password for this site, as you would for creating an online shopping account. This account is not linked with your account in Aspire.
- Fill out the general information page. Please note that CHS students do not have to enter a PeopleSoft Student ID.
- Enter the true dates of participation in CHS courses for the “Year Last Attended” and “Dates Attended” boxes.
- Enter Bachelor’s or College in High School for “Degree Sought.”
- Enter PIT for "Campus."
- Submit the new account information and proceed for payment and delivery options.