Question: How will I know what to do?
- I will be emailing all families on Sunday night/ Monday morning in order to priovide plans for the week.
- You will find a section further down this page to reference on what is expected that week.
- I will continue to send updates on Class Dojo.
- Please look to Google Classroom for all assignments!!
Question: Where will I find everything?
- You will need to look on Google Classroom in order to access the materials.
Question: Where will my child turn things in?
- I will post where things need to be turned in. Most assignments will be turned in through Google Classroom.
- For a lot of assignments, a picture will be taken with the iPad and your child will upload/ turn in the picture of completed work.
- Please see the How To videos either on Google Classroom OR on my website under the How To page!
Question: What should I do if I have a question?
- Please contact me via email at email@example.com I will be avaliable to answer emails and ANY question that you may have! :)
Question: Will my child's IEP still be utilized during this time?
- YES!! Any SDI that are currently in their IEP will be in effect during this closure.
- For example, if you have "extended time" in the IEP, your child will have up to 50% longer to turn in any assigned work.
- You will still be provided progress reports at the end of the marking period!
Question: How will attendance be taken?
- Please see the district communication on how to submit attendance during our remote learning!
- Your child will log in to TigerID and they will need to submit their attendance through the portal there.
Question: How do I upload a voice memo to Google Classroom?
- See email with the directions. Mrs. Lamm was able to create a video to show you exactly what to do!! Sorry friends, it's not as easy as just doing an Air Drop to me! :(
Question: What if I have a question about Google Classroom?
- Check in Google Classroom to watch a How To video, or move to the portion of my website where I have uploaded How To videos!
LESSON PLANS TO FOLLOW