Meal Pickup for Free/Reduced Lunch Students During School Closure
While North Allegheny school buildings are closed due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the District is providing breakfast and lunch for students who are registered for the federal free and reduced school lunch program. Meals can be picked up next week on Monday, March 30 and Wednesday, April 1, as well as the following Monday, April 6. Meals distributed Monday, March 30 are for consumption on Monday and Tuesday. Meals distributed Wednesday, April 1 are for consumption on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Meals distributed Monday, April 6 are for consumption on Monday and Tuesday.
Meals will be available for pickup at the front entrance of North Allegheny Senior High School (NASH) each day (March 30, April 1, and April 6) between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Meals will be bagged grab-and-go style and will include a breakfast and a lunch option. To help us prepare the correct amount of bagged meals, please sign up at the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdqu3aHjyP905qjU-GViFPBf8kjPTIp-s_mCCvg9SIQV_jCFg/viewform?usp=sf_link
If you are not able to sign up in advance, you may still come to NASH and the team will prepare meals for you.
Who: Students who are registered for the federal free and reduced school lunch program
Where: North Allegheny Senior High School, located at:
10375 Perry Highway
Wexford, PA 15090
When: Monday, March 30, Wednesday, April 1, and Monday, April 6 from 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Make sure you indicate if your students have any food allergies or dietary restrictions on the sign-up form. These restrictions will be matched against the restrictions on file with the health office. If your student does not have any restrictions registered with the health office, we will be unable to provide a restricted meal.
- Meals distributed Monday, March 30 are for consumption on Monday and Tuesday. Meals distributed Wednesday, April 1 are for consumption on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Meals distributed Monday, April 6 are for consumption on Monday and Tuesday.
- If you are unable to pick up meals, you may designate someone to pick them up for you. Please enter the name of the person who will pick up the meals on the form.
- The meal for each day will include one breakfast and one lunch.
- The meals may contain perishable items and are intended to be consumed within one to three days of pickup.
- The meals will be in plastic bags and contain meals for two or three days. If you are picking up meals for multiple students, we suggest bringing your own bags or other containers to assist in carrying the meals.
Enter the NASH property and proceed to the orange pick up tent. Do not get out of your vehicle. Volunteers will verify your name and the number of meals based on the number of students signed up. Bagged meals will be distributed to you while you are in your vehicle.
Please contact Jay West with Metz Culinary Services at email@example.com with any questions.