Meal Pickup for ALL Students During School Closure
The District continues to be approved to provide breakfast and lunch for all students. The pickup schedule has been adjusted to reflect the date change of the last day of school (Friday, June 5). Meals can be picked up Mondays and Wednesdays through June 3. Pickup dates include:
- Monday, June 1
- Wednesday, June 3
Meals distributed on Monday are for consumption on Monday and Tuesday; meals distributed on Wednesday are for consumption on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.Since NA began providing meals, participation has grown and we would like to be able to ensure we have enough food supplies on hand to fill orders. For the remaining two pickup dates:
- Sign up by Monday at 12:00 p.m. to pick up meals on the following Wednesday.
- Sign up by Thursday at 12:00 p.m. to pick up meals on the following Monday.
Meals will be available for pickup at the front entrance of North Allegheny Senior High School (NASH) each Monday and Wednesday between 12:00 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. Meals will be bagged grab-and-go style and will include a breakfast and a lunch option. To help us prepare the correct amount of bagged meals, please sign up here.Pickup DetailsWho: All students (or children in the household under 18)Where: North Allegheny Senior High School, located at:10375 Perry HighwayWexford, PA 15090When: Mondays and Wednesdays, through June 10, from 12-1:30 p.m.Important Reminders
Pickup ProcessEnter the NASH property and proceed to the orange pick up tent. Do not get out of your vehicle. Volunteers will verify your name and the number of meals based on the number of students signed up. Bagged meals will be distributed to you while you are in your vehicle.Please contact Jay West with Metz Culinary Services at email@example.com with any questions.
- Make sure you indicate if your students have any food allergies or dietary restrictions on the sign-up form. These restrictions will be matched against the restrictions on file with the health office. If your student does not have any restrictions registered with the health office, we will be unable to provide a restricted meal.
- Meals distributed on Monday are for consumption on Monday and Tuesday. Meals distributed on Wednesday are for consumption on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, unless otherwise noted.
- If you are unable to pick up meals, you may designate someone to pick them up for you. Please enter the name of the person who will pick up the meals on the form.
- The meal for each day will include one breakfast and one lunch.
- The meals may contain perishable items and are intended to be consumed within one to three days of pickup. Consume and/or refrigerate (or freeze) within 30 minutes of receiving them.
- The meals will be in plastic bags and contain meals for two or three days. If you are picking up meals for multiple students, we suggest bringing your own bags or other containers to assist in carrying the meals.
- Please sign up by Thursday at 12:00 p.m. to pick up for the following Monday, and by Monday at 12:00 p.m. to pick up for Wednesday.