2019 Elementary Night Football Game Information
The North Allegheny Athletic Department will host the 2019 Elementary School Football Game on Friday, September 20, as the Tigers host Mt. Lebanon. The game will begin at 7:30 p.m. at Newman Stadium. Listed below is a summary of events for the evening of Friday, September 20.
Pre-Sale Ticket/T-Shirt Cost
Here is a breakdown of the ticket sale options:
- Elementary Ticket (K – 5th) - $2
- Student Ticket (6th – 12th) - $5
- Adult Ticket - $8
- T-Shirt + Elementary ticket - $11
- T-Shirt (alone) - $10
- Pre-School kids and younger get in free
100% of the proceeds of the sale of all elementary school tickets and t-shirts will go towards the UBO’s Toys for Tigers Program. This program focuses on the families within North Allegheny who are struggling during the holiday season. Last year, the Toys for Tigers program purchased gifts for close to 100 North Allegheny families during the holiday season! Tickets can also be used for any regular season home game for any sport this school year! This is one-time opportunity to save money for games throughout the school year.
The NA UBO is offering a tie-dye shirt this year for elementary students to wear in the stands and for a chance to be featured on the Chrome Fan Cam! The cost per shirt is $11 and includes an Elementary Ticket for one K-5th grade student. Shirts will be available to purchase at the home football game on Friday, September 13. Shirts are also available in youth sizes at the main offices at each elementary school.
Adults shirts with the same design are also available for $12 and must be pre-ordered by Friday, September 13. Checks should be made payable to NA Athletics.
- Bradford Woods – The Athletic Office will sell tickets at BWE Fall Family Night on Friday, September 13, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Franklin – The PFA is organizing an online order form for tickets and t-shirts with a deadline of Friday, September 13.
- Hosack – The PFA is organizing an online order form for tickets and t-shirts with a deadline of Friday, September 13.
- Ingomar – The Athletic Office will sell tickets and t-shirts in the lobby of Ingomar on Monday, September 16 from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Marshall – Contact the Athletic Department for tickets.
- McKnight – Tickets will be sold at the PFA meeting on September 11 at 9:15 a.m. in the MCK Cafeteria. The PFA is also organizing an online order form for tickets and t-shirts with a deadline of Friday, September 13.
- Peebles – The PFA is organizing an online order form for tickets and t-shirts with a deadline of Friday, September 13.
Meet up with others from your school before the game!
- Bradford Woods – will be located inside the gate in the area closest to the Baierl Center.
- Franklin – will be located inside the gate in the area closest to the Baierl Center.
- Hosack – will be located inside the gate at the far end of the home bleachers by the scoreboard.
- Ingomar – will be located in the grassy parking lot behind the Moe’s plaza.
- Marshall – will be located inside the gate at the far end of the home bleachers by the scoreboard.
- McKnight – will be located inside the gate at the far end of the home bleachers by the scoreboard.
- Peebles – will be located inside the gate in the area closest to the Baierl Center.
The Football Booster group will have a food truck outside the gate selling grilled hamburgers, French fries, steak hoagies, hot sausage, chicken tenders, and more. Both concession stands will open inside of the stadium at 6 p.m. Check out the menu!
The NA Athletic Department encourages all groups picture to take photos and email it to the Athletic Department after the game. The Tiger will also be going from tailgate to tailgate so the kids can get a picture with NA’s official mascot!
All elementary students are invited to participate in the pre-game tunnel for the football players’ entrance onto the field. Students will need to line-up at the field entrance gate in front of the freestanding concession stand by 7:15 p.m. Once the team enters the field, students will be directed to that same field gate to meet their parents/guardians.
Section B at Newman Stadium will be reserved for elementary students and parents/guardians. This is a general admission section and is the 2nd section of bleacher seats closest to the scoreboard. The Chrome Fan Cam will take video shots several times throughout the game to highlight our elementary students and parents/guardians.
Please feel free to contact Bob Bozzuto or Patti McClure via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com if you have any questions. The NA Athletic Department is looking forward to a great Elementary School night! Go Tigers!