• Documentation Required at Registration

    You will need to bring all of the required documents to the appointment in order to complete the registration process. If you are missing documents, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment and return at a later date to complete registration. Required documents include valid identification, two proofs of residency, proof of age, and immunization records.

    ***** PLEASE NOTE *****
    Documents are required at your registration appointment EVEN IF YOU HAVE UPLOADED them into the Tyler Student System

    Required Parent/Guardian Documentation

    1. Valid Identification - Please bring one (1) of:
      • Driver's license or other valid photo identification
      • Passport
    2. Two Proofs of Residency - Please bring any two (2) of the following. If you are a new resident, you can provide one (1) proof and will have 30 days from the date of registration to provide a second proof.
      • Valid driver's license (with current North Allegheny address)
      • Closing papers
      • Lease agreement (signed by resident and landlord)
      • Utility Bill
      • Cable Bill
      • Deed
      • Mortgage Statement
      • Paid Wage Tax Receipt
      • Property Tax Bill
      • Vehicle Registration
      • DOT Identification
      • Rent receipt
      *A Sales/Purchase Agreement (signed by buyer and seller) is considered a temporary proof of residency. You will have 30 days from the closing date to provide two permanent proofs.

    Required Student Documentation

    1. Proof of Age - Please bring one (1) of:
      • Official Birth Certificate (with official raised seal)
      • Valid passport
    2. Immunization Records with dates of immunizations listed

    Student Record Release Form

    For grades 1–12 only. Required for students repeating kindergarten who have previously attended a kindergarten program.

    Kindergarten ONLY Medical Forms – Required by first day of school

    • Physical Exam - Required on the 1st day of school for Kindergarten
    • Dental Exam - Required on the 1st day of school for Kindergarten

    Other Documents

    District staff may ask for any of the following when appropriate:

    • Custody Documents. A copy of the court order or custody agreement is required to be provided if the parents are separated or divorced and the enrolling parent is relying on the order or agreement as the basis for enrolling the student.
    • Guardianship Documents
    • Special Education Records (IEP, GIEP, 504)