• Kindergarten Registration:


    What is needed from the health office:

    ~Complete immunizations

    ~Lead level

    ~Physical Exam

    ~Dental Exam


    Please use these links for the health forms: 

    Lead Information

    Health Forms


    If your child requires medication administered during the school day please complete the Medication Permission Form.

    If your child has an allergy that requires and epi pen and Benadryl please fill out both the Medication Permission Form and Allergy Action Plan. Please have them both signed by your child's physician.