Launching Into Kindergarten
“Blasting Off to a New Beginning”
Parent Information Meeting
February 7, 2019
10 a.m. and 7 p.m.
200 Hillvue Lane
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Central Administration Office (CAO) Board Room
Cancellation Date: February 13, 2018 at 10 a.m. and 7 p.m.
The “Launching Into Kindergarten” program is designed to provide parents of incoming kindergarten students with general information about the North Allegheny School District’s kindergarten registration process, summer events for incoming kindergarten students, and an overview of the District kindergarten program. Administrators and teachers will present a brief presentation and will also be available for individual questions from parents.
Meeting Agenda/Discussion Points:
- A Day in the Life of a Kindergartener
- Is your child ready for kindergarten?
- Registration Information & DIAL 4 Screening
- Preparing your child for kindergarten
- Kindergarten Orientation (Process and Transitions)
- Curriculum Night
We hope to see you soon!