New Student Registration
Visit the New Student Registration Gateway at registration.northallegheny.org and follow the instructions below. It is recommended to use Google Chrome or Safari when accessing this website.
- If you are new to the site, click the “Start” button on the New Student Registration Gateway home page.
- You will be asked to enter a username, email address, password, challenge question, and a case-sensitive challenge answer. PLEASE WRITE THESE DOWN. This will be your family’s login information for this and any future registrations. If you lose or forget your username, please contact the Central Registration Office.
- Items marked with a red asterisk items required. You will not be able to continue the registration process until all required items have been completed.
- It is important to click each blue link in the registration process. These links require the person registering the child to READ and INITIAL, verifying that they have read the provided information.
- There are also District Forms that you will be required to PRINT and COMPLETE to bring with you to the in-person registration appointment.
- Print and complete ALL required District forms. Registrations will not be processed if parents/guardians do not bring completed copies of ALL required forms to their registration appointment. Reference the Final Checklist screen to view a listing of and link to the required forms. Continue to the Schedule Appointment screen, which will prompt the user to reserve a time and date for an in-person registration appointment.
- For all newly enrolled students (K-12) during the current school year, the parent/guardian will schedule an in-person registration appointment through the online registration gateway. The appointment will take place at the Central Registration Office located at:
200 Hillvue Lane
Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Contact Ann Hildabidle at 412-369-5434 with any questions concerning registration.
- The online portion of the Kindergarten Registration process for the 2018-2019 school year will open on January 3, 2018. All Kindergarten Registrations will be entered online, followed by an in-person registration appointment scheduled at the Central Administration/Registration Office. For planning purposes, all in-person registration dates are posted on the Kindergarten Registration page.
- Kindergarten registrations occurring after March 7, 2018, will be completed online with an in-person registration appointment scheduled at the Central Registration location listed above. All Kindergarten registrations received after March 7 will not be included in the lottery and will be given AM/PM preference based on availability and their placement on the wait list. Visit our Kindergarten registration page for more information.
Please do not schedule appointments for Grades 1 - 12 for the 2018-2019 school year until after April 1, 2018.