First Grade Supply List:
- 6 sharpened pencils
- 2 pink erasers
- Highlighters (2 colors)
- 1 bottle Elmer’s liquid glue
- 6 glue sticks
- 24 pack of crayons*
- Sharpened colored pencils*
- Non-permanent markers*
- 4 EXPO dry erase markers
- 2 boxes of tissues for classroom
- 1 two-pocket folder
- Earbuds or head phones (put name on piece of masking tape and put on cord). I have found that some students have a hard time with earbuds staying in. So whatever they prefer is fine!
*Please empty crayons, colored pencils, and markers into separate Ziploc baggies labeled with your child’s name. You do not have to label the individual items. Do not send any binders or pencil boxes, please!
We go through a lot of the following items. If you are able to donate any of them, the class would appreciate it!
Voluntary Items Needed for Our Classroom
- Kleenex (For all our runny noses!)
- Paper Plates (Large)
- Dixie Cups
- Ziplock Baggies (Large and Small)
- Compostable Clorox Wipes (Must say child safe)
- Hand Sanitizer (Please make sure it says alchohol free if you can!)