Login to Study Island: https://app.studyisland.com/cfw/login/?button=centerAbout Study Island:
- Students can access the program by simply logging on to www.studyisland.com, where they will find each topic organized with a lesson, assessment questions, and explanations. In order to complete the program, students must take the pretest, complete the content groups, and master the post test.
- Students build confidence in their understanding of the Assessment Anchors.
- Study Island is completely Web-based. Students can access Study Island and learn at their own pace. There is no software to download or install; all you need is an Internet connection.
- Not only are there several thousand questions in the Study Island program, but each question constantly changes. The answers to the multiple-choice questions rotate positions, and the numbers in the math questions are chosen randomly, resulting in a deeper understanding of the concepts, as opposed to memorization of the answers.
How to Access Study Island:
- Open the Internet Explorer
- In the Address bar, type www.studyisland.com
- Username: firstnamelastname@na (EXAMPLE: naID#)Password: tigers
- Select a Subject: click on Reading, Math, or Writing
- Check to be sure a "check" is selected and click Start Studying (top right hand corner)
- Choose the number of questions from the drop down box (must be between 10 and 20).
- Click Next.
- To play a game: Session Type: click the drop down box and select Games