One of the many counseling services provided for all students at Peebles is classroom guidance. During classroom lessons students have an opportunity to have a lesson presented by the counselor that is guidance related. Some topics of lessons students will encounter this year include:
- Orientation to School Counselor- Who is the school counselor and what is their role?
- Career Readiness - Career Portfolios, learning about the world of work, and individual interests, talents, abilities and how they relate to careers.
- Red Ribbon Week- good decision making, peer pressure, and assertiveness development.
- Conflict Resolution- how to settle disputes in positive ways
- Friendships- What does it mean to be a good friend to others, how to make and keep friends, and
- Bullying Prevention- Owleus program.
- Other topics as needed