1. Please do not permit your child to bring toys to school.
Bringing toys to school often causes feelings to be hurt.
2. Always send your child prepared for the day at school.
3. Proper rest and eating habits are very important.
4. Please limit accessories (necklaces, bracelets, hair bows) as they can be a bit distracting.
5. Our classrooms provide a nurturing, loving but firm environment.
Children are expected to follow certain rules and procedures.
Please review our Classroom Rules with your child.
A copy will be sent home to you in the beginning of the school year.
6. Remember your child is an individual. Try hard not to compare him/her to others.
7. Always sign in at the office before joining us in the classroom.
As always, thank you for your constant support and dedication to our classroom!