In case of a Flexible Instruction Day (FID), please see your classroom teacher's website for specific instructions.
In addition to that, please, please, please READ EVERY day!
If you are looking for ideas and/or resources, please see the links below:
- Raz-kids - students can read level A or B books, or they can listen to a story read aloud
- Headsprout- individual phonics practice
- Teach Monster - phonics practice
- EPIC! - listen and read a variety of books - free subscription during school closures
- Fluency & Fitness - active fluency practice for sight words, phonics, and math - free subscription during school closures
- Practice Sight Words - see handout for different hands-on activities
- Phonemic Awareness Ideas - see handout for different ideas and activities
Last Modified on March 16, 2020