In case of a Flexible Instruction Day (FID), please see your classroom teacher's website for specific instructions.
In addition to that, please, please, please READ EVERY day!
If you are looking for ideas and/or resources, please see the links below:
- Raz-kids - students can read leveled books, or listen to a story read aloud
- Lyrics2Learn - increase fluency through songs
- Teach Monster - phonics practice
- EPIC! - listen and read a variety of books - free subscription during school closures
- Fluency & Fitness - active fluency practice for sight words, phonics, and math - free subscription during school closures
- PebbleGo - read a variety of nonfiction about various topics - click on the link to request free access during school closure
- BrainPOP Jr - watch videos of content-area topics and then complete activities and quizzes (If students don't have an individual account, free access is being provided during the school closures.)
- Read Works - leveled fiction and nonfiction passages with accompanying comprehension questions
- StoryWorksJR - use the app on your IPAD to access different articles
Last Modified on March 16, 2020