All of the following questions must be answered in sentence/paragraph format. Please be as detailed and accurate as possible in your responses. Your response must be emailed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:50pm on 11/19/2015
- What was the purpose of this series of tests? Why did you cover one eye and/or remove glasses/contacts for the tests?
- What was the purpose of the Snellen eye chart and what did it measure?
- How did your acuity values compare to the standard of 20/20 and what does that mean about how you see objects?
What is meant by 20/200 vision and what is meant by 20/15 vision?
Inner Eye Structures:
- How did you calculate the diameter of your blind spot, and what was the 17mm measurement of/for?
-Describe why you have a blind spot.
- What did the test for near point of focus tell you about you ocular age?
-What did your tests, use specific examples, tell you about your overall ocular health?Overall Eye Health:
-Construct a table to compare your vision and equilibrium tests with those of two other students partners, be sure to include your tests with and without glasses/contacts.