200 Hillvue Lane, Pittsburgh, PA 15237
Chairperson: Ellen Green
Phone: (724)934-7200 X7430
Please continue to the Middle School or High School links to the left. The link will further describe the courses that you are interested in.
Middle School In-House Robotics Competition
May 12, 2016 - Marshall Middle
VEX Robotic Competition photo gallery: (Feb. 26, 2016)
Download Autodesk software: www.students.autodesk.com
1. Join the Autodesk Community.
2. Download free software.
1. VEX Robotics provides the platform for our students learning from grades 6 – 12. You will find information on where to purchase robot hardware and parts. http://www.vexrobotics.com/
2. RobotC is the language used to program the VEX robots that North Allegheny uses in the classroom. Click to download the software for free. http://www.robotc.net/
3. The Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy is the source for curriculum, training and summer opportunities. http://www.education.rec.ri.cmu.edu/
4. The source for middle and high school robotics competitions across the country. http://www.robotevents.com/
5. National Robotics Engineering Center – This is where opportunity lies after high school to further your career in robotics. http://www.nrec.ri.cmu.edu/