NAI Announcements for Monday, March 27
Posted by Heath Lauster at 3/27/2017
- Attention Sophomore Students: Anyone that is interested in ordering a class ring the representative from Herff Jones will be here during the lunch periods on April 5th and 6th.
- Attention 10th graders....if you are interested in the NASH Fall Play, there will be an informational meeting on Tuesday, March 28th in the Auditorium Foyer. Mr. Truesdell will be here to answer your questions.
- The following forms are due in the Counseling Office:
- Waivers – March 31st – please keep in mind that March 31st is an in service day. If you need a Waiver, you can pick one up in the Counseling Office.
- Teacher Approval for Addition Course slips are due now
- Beattie Applications are due March 30th
- CCAC Science Course Acceleration forms are due to Mrs. Gibson April 14th
- The next NAI Open Mic night will be Wednesday, April 5th from 6:30 to 8:30. Bring a friend!