New Student Registrations
Welcome to the North Allegheny School District home screen for all New Student Registrations.
Please read the following instructions carefully:
- Are you new to the site? Click the “Start” button when you enter the New Student Registration Gateway.
- You will be asked to enter a Username, Password, Challenge Question, and a case-sensitive Challenge Answer – PLEASE WRITE THESE DOWN when you create them in case you have to close the program before you complete the registration. This will be your log-in information until the registration information is complete. If registering more than one child you will use the same username/password.
- All *red asterisk items are required - you will not be able to move to the next screen in the registration until all required items have been completed.
- When moving from screen-to-screen within the registration site, it is important to CLICK each blue link.
- These links require the person registering the child to READ and INITIAL, verifying that they have read the provided information.
- You will also find District Forms that you will be required to PRINT & COMPLETE to bring with you to the “in-person” registration appointment.
- Print and complete ALL required District forms. Registrations will not be processed if parent/guardian does not bring completed copies of ALL required forms to their registration appointment. Reference the Final Checklist screen to view a listing of and link to the required forms. Continue to the Schedule Appointment screen, which will prompt the user to reserve a time and date for an “in-person” registration appointment.
- For all newly enrolled students (K-12) during the current school year, the parent/guardian will schedule an “in-person” registration appointment through the online registration gateway. The appointment will take place at the Central Registration Office located at 200 Hillvue Lane, Pittsburgh, PA, 15237. Contact Ann Hildabidle at 412-369-5434 with any questions concerning registration.
- The online portion of the Kindergarten Registration process for the 2017-2018 school year will open on January 3, 2017. All Kindergarten Registrations will be entered online, followed by an “in-person” registration appointment scheduled at the elementary schools. For planning purposes, all “in-person” registration dates are posted on the Kindergarten Registration link.
- Kindergarten registrations occurring after March 10, 2017, will be completed online with an “in-person” registration appointment scheduled at the Central Registration location listed above.
Please do not schedule appointments for Grades 1 through 12 for the 2017-2018 school year until after April 1, 2017.
Now that you have read these important instructions, click the following link to visit the New Student Registration Gateway. *It is recommended to use Google Chrome or Safari when accessing this website.