Day-to-Day Substitute Teacher
Substitute teachers at North Allegheny School District are managed by Frontline Education's Absence Management (formerly "Aesop") Online System through the Northern Area Substitute Teacher Service Consortium, located at A.W. Beattie Career Center, 9600 Babcock Boulevard, Allison Park, PA 15101.
- Print and complete this packet.
- Obtain clearance applications, Act 168 disclosure forms, I-9, and payroll identification, as well as continuing credit requirements.
- Contact Northern Area Substitute Teacher Service Coordinator Alison Paines at 412-847-1910 or Alison.Paines@beattietech.com for an appointment to submit your paperwork.
- After your appointment, your information will be added into Frontline Education's Absence Management Online System. You will then be able to see available jobs, as well as be scheduled by staff.
Frontline Education's Absence Management (formerly "Aesop") is an automated sub-calling system. It has continued to grow as the fastest, most efficient and most flexible way to manage employee absences and get qualified substitutes into the classroom.
Learn more about Frontline Education
Substitute Teacher Rates at North Allegheny School District
- $90.00 per day
- Days 1-90 (non-consecutive)
- $110.00 per day
- Days 91+ (non-consecutive)
- Per diem rate of 70% of Step 1, pending Bachelor's or Masters Degree
- Once worked 31+ consecutive days in the same assignment
- NASD Retired Teachers: $125.00 per day
- Per current protocol for emergency needs