Important dates for 2015-2016 scheduling:March 9:- Information Meetings at NAI - morning and evening sessions:
- Parents of IMPACT students - 9 AM and 7 PM
- Parents of all 8th and 9th graders - 9:30 AM and 7:30 PM
- Elective Fair at NAI for 8th and 9th grade students - 6 PM to 7:30 PM.
- Deadline for students to submit their electronic course requests.
March 18 - 23:
- Counselors meet with all students to review/finalize course selections.
- Reverse Verification Forms will be distributed to students in grades 8 - 11.
- Students must return signed Reverse Verification Forms to Counseling Office.
- Deadline to submit Waiver Forms. Forms are available online.